Nov. 4-6, 2019
- Arrive at hotel Monday evening, Nov. 4
- Sessions are Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov. 5-6
- Depart after 3 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Registration form is at bottom of this page.
Join us at VERSA-LOK’s corporate headquarters for Basic Training 2019. This program is designed for people who need a working knowledge of VERSA-LOK segmental retaining wall systems. It provides critical information about VERSA-LOK product capabilities, proper installation methods and key selling points. In addition, you’ll learn how to maximize your relationship with VERSA-LOK by using our professional support services, sales tools and product information.
You are responsible for round-trip airfare to Minneapolis/St. Paul and ground transportation to the hotel, where a room will already be reserved for you. Lodging arrangements/cost, meals, and ground transportation back to the airport will be furnished by VERSA-LOK.
This seminar is two days in length. Plan to arrive the evening of Monday, Nov. 4, so we can get a fresh start when we pick you up at the hotel at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning. Plan to leave on flights that depart after 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
Seminar Agenda Includes:
- Thorough system overview
- Installation demonstration and discussion
- VERSA-LOK features, advantages and benefits
- Estimating software training
- Marketing and promotion program
- Q&A session
- Engineering fundamentals